woensdag, maart 14, 2012

What's behind those wondering eyes
Uncertain truth or unspoken lies?

What's behind that smile of yours
warming feelings
or pity and remorse?

I come in and see you there
wondering what's going on
Behind those eyes that look at me
fear, doubt, happiness?
Now it's gone

Are you hiding yourself to pleasure me
or is it just uncertainty?


Do you still know who you are
or are your lost in your own head
Thinking about every little detail
till eyes closed you go to bed?

Do you still know who I'm
or did you create a fantasy
which will always work
even if it isn't the real me?

Do I still know what I'm doing here
or I'm lost in my own head
too busy contemplating
till eyes closed I go to bed?

Are you thinking about me
or is it just passing by in our head
Seeming more during the moment
but fading when eyes closed we go to bed?

Eyes open I wake up
knowing nothing more
than when I left the world, last evening
feeling just as sour

During day, I close my eyes
and wonder about what is and shouldn't be
or what should be, but right know, just is not me

Troubled mind, when the sun fades away
Too many visualisations in my head
But Luckely at the end of day
Eyes closed, I go to bed.


Geen opmerkingen: