woensdag, april 04, 2012

Draft of 4/04

---Draft---
[P2]
We walk together, close and side by side
You're next to me, but your stare gives you away
Your attention is not here, you don't hear a word I say
I look at you and can't but smile
This warm feeling, that I forgot, 
because I lost is for a while

[P1]
A cold breeze wakes me up with a pleasant push
I look at you, so beautiful
And notice a soft blush

This all seems so simple and unreal
That my mind does not want to accept
The way you make me feel




1 opmerking:

Jaryd Dracorn zei

A warm and pleasant vibe it is
A shining star in winter still
A pleasing thought, a surprise kiss
Alas, so goes asudden my free will

But how i know that this is true
This feeling I endure
That lures me mind and heart to you
Without confirm, how am i sure?

Cause i've learned from my dark past
To be cautious in this game
cause smile and kiss are easly cast
But heart and soul endure the flail

Cause pure love ain't but just a smile
Nor a soft touch of your lips
it's insane loss of yourself
That may last awhile